Friday, April 18, 2008

Feeling silly

 


g was feeling extra silly today. This was a continuation of a discussion we had yesterday. Yesterday, she declared that only cows made milk. I corrected her and told her that a lot of different animals make milk. I even went further and reminded her that she was breastfed and so was her sister. She listened. I told her lots of different kinds of mommies made milk.

Today she was taking a swig of milk when she told me that lots of animals make milk. She started naming animals that made milk until she got to turtle. I told her that turtle mommies don't make milk. She took that information in and then responded, "Turtle mommies don't make milk. They make lemonade."

I was too busy laughing to correct her. So as far as g is concerned, turtle babies drink lemonade.
Posted by Picasa

No comments: