Tuesday, October 31, 2006

A funny thing happened during breakfast

Just thought this was so funny and cute but I am sure that g would disagree with me. We were feeding her breakfast. I have cut up some sponge cake aka mamon for the Filipinos following along (i know....you are rolling your eyes, but I assure you that the rest of her meals during the day were filled with fresh veggies and fruit). Anyway, there she was sitting calmly in her booster, eating slivers of sponge coke and drinking her milk while I was getting ready to leave for work. She was smiling and happy this whole time as we were having a "conversation" as we were getting ready. G and the nany were also around the dining table. When all of a sudden, g launched into a blood-curling scream and started crying. I whirled around and saw that she was still sitting in her booster. No, she hadn't fallen off the chair. I checked for bleeding. Nope. I finally figured out that in the act of feeding herself a big piece of cake, she had mistakenly taken a bite out of her finger.

It was such a tragedy for g, but I had to try really hard to not bust out laughing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Sorry g... We are cracking up too!
-elite & king