Friday, October 17, 2008

g turns 4


we had g's big birthday bash a little early this year. It was part of a big October kids' birthday extravaganza. It was nice to see everyone again. I realized then that despite summer being the season for gatherings, I barely saw anyone this summer. Sad.

I love this shot of g because I think it truly reflected the feel of the party~ carefree and happy.

It is hard to believe that g is already 4 and going to school. I am in the middle now of reviewing all my pictures for the year to create this year's scrapbook. She began the year with a recital at dance school. She looked like such a baby then.




How time flies.
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

caterpillar bulldozer said...

im your favorite reader here!

wagner loader said...

when will you go online?

john deere bulldozer said...

yeah! its much better,

skid loader attachments said...

wow, very special, i like it.