Sunday, July 30, 2006

Can you spot Gwen?


While she was asleep last week, Gwen's grandma decided to give her a haircut. I know it's really difficult to cut Gwen's hair so that's why I've never done it. She tried her best so I guess we'll have to live with her looking like a Romulan for a couple of weeks.

+++++

Mommy update on this:
This side of adorable....

It's been a while since I have posted a picture. I had hoped that this blog would be a lot less text intensive that it has been, but it has been fun actually to maintain and air my thoughts. Grandma gave her an over-earnest hair cut the other day. When I came home, I thought she was wearing a black headband. I was thinking, "where'd she get a black headband?" Apparently that was the beginning of her hairline. YIKES!!! So enjoy.

No comments: